Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international
humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to
populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race,
religion, creed or political affiliation.
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor-Base
- Carry out or supervise all base logistic activities: fleet
supervision, supplies/fuel consumption, infrastructure maintaining
material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions
- Perform maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications.
- Supervise the logistics team (Drivers, watchman…) under
his/her responsibility (participating in recruitment, defining roles and
responsibilities, organizing tasks and sharing of workload, supervising
execution of work etc…)
- Arrange and follow up vehicles movements, ensure implementation of security measures
- Carry out regular inspection assessment of premises/facilities
and ensure maintenance is properly done. Give specific attention to
premises safety installation (electricity/water network etc…)
- Fixed-term contract with probation period/working time flexibility required
Skills and Qualifications
- Essential secondary education and formal technical training
- At least 1 (one) year experience in a similar position. MSF experience desirable.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken) and local language desirable
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Familiar with Maiduguri setting
How to Apply
Send motivation letter with updated CV and other relevant
documents (copy of driving license/ID card, diploma/certificates, work
certificates etc…) to: By email [email protected]
Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
Clearly indicate the position title in the object of the email.
Letters, Documentation provided will not be returned.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview or test.
DEADLINE: Completed applications must be received by February 13, 2016 at 5:00pm