Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid,
even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that
economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative
and politically peaceful.
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, Niger Delta
Development Commission NDDC, is commencing the 2016 Post-Graduate
Foreign Scholarship Programme, to equip Niger Deltans with relevant
training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content
programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in
various professional fields.
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following
- Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
- Computer Science/Technology
- Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
- Project Management
- Environmental Sciences
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those
wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s
Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate
Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign
- Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant
from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan:
- Member of National Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA.
- First class traditional ruler.
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application must be made on-line with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2016.
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!