Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates
for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Advisor, M&E
- The Assistant Technical Advisor, M&E will discharge his/her
assignment under the guidance of the State Coordinator and relevant
- S/He will be responsible for the implementation of monitoring
and evaluation activities for the state offices: work with the state
level staff and government counterparts to provide support and guidance
on GF Malaria program/project monitoring and evaluation activities:
will conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the
conduct of data quality assessments (DQAs) using official tools, assist
in the preparation of monthly reports, and provide supportive
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology,
Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 3 to 4 years
relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound
understanding of Malaria Intervention in Northern Nigeria with
provision of LLIN and anti-malaria therapy.
- Demonstrated understanding of malaria control programs and indicators.
- Well-developed computer skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CHOs is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national level monitoring and evaluation system implementation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by
e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject
of the mail will be considered
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.