Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business
software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers
including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety
of sizes and
industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager, Oracle Communications, Orange Account
Ref. Number: 16000B1R
Oracle has an outstanding track record for delivering business value in
the communications industry. Only Oracle offers packaged hardware and
software solutions that deliver end-to-end support for the key business
processes for communications companies, from service creation, offer
management, and order orchestration, through provisioning, signaling and
service delivery, to billing, revenue assurance, and reporting.
- Oracle Communications solutions span the communications industry
landscape – from cross-channel customer experience and business and
operational support systems, to network service and session delivery and
control solutions – enabling service providers and enterprises to
deliver and monetize innovative digital lifestyle services, build strong
customer relationships, and streamline operations.
- Oracle have made Oracle Communications portfolio (SS7 STP, DRF,
PCRF, SBC, WebRTC, IMS, SDP, OSS, BSS, NFV, Unified Communication,
Analytics,…) a core offering to enable operators to innovate more
rapidly while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures.
- This combination of OSS/BSS, Signaling, Session and Service
Delivery is expected to provide our customers with an expanded portfolio
of world-class solutions to help them create even greater value for
- The position of Key Account Manager for the Orange Group
supports the continued growth of the Oracle Communications customer base
in Africa region, especially targeting West and Central African
countries. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of
Oracle Communications solutions towards Orange in this region and will
be located in Cote d’Ivoire.
- Proactive Key Account Management towards Orange Group & related Orange Group Operating Companies in the region
- Positioning and sales of our unique and integrated core network
solutions by actively creating and developing new sales opportunities
in the field of:
- Core Networks and related higher level applications (MNP, EIR, VoLTE, etc)
- SS7/SIGTRAN Signaling
- Core Network Monitoring
- Diameter Routing Function
- Session Border Controller, IMS, WebRTC
- Policy Control and Charging
- Service Delivery
- Unified Communications, Analytics
- Develops target account sales strategies
- Further develops opportunities at the assigned customers in the region
- Works closely with other internal functions such as Sales
Engineering , Consulting, and Key Account Managers in charge of Orange
Group to address complex solutions to customer needs.
- Conducts sales presentations and prepares proposals for customers.
- Develops executive relationships at Orange in the region – customers and prospects.
- Builds the business case for the adoption of the Company’s value proposition with Orange group in the region
- Develop strategies and plans to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly bookings quotas.
- Technical University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications or similar.
- Good knowledge of core network elements and their connectivity / loadsharing / engineering / planning
- Experience and knowledge in Signaling, IMS, SBC, Policy Management, Network Monitoring and OSS/BSS
- Multi-cultural, high caliber sales professional
- Results and detail orientated
- Strong in closing deals
- Fluency in English and French.
- Preference for candidates with experience selling into Orange
Group with extensive connections with Orange Operating Companies in West
- Extensive experience in sales, technical presales or similar
fields at major vendor(s) in the telecom industry including substantial
period with a personal quota target.
- Successful sales track in the assigned region, personal network in place
- Good knowledge of GSM, GPRS, UMTS and LTE networks
- Good knowledge of Service Providers’ business, market trends (e.g., LTE, VoLTE, VoWifi, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply