Olam International Limited and InVivo NSA have signed a consulting
agreement to jointly develop expertise in animal feed in Nigeria.
agreement involves technical assistance and sharing of expertise to
jointly develop solutions and products in the animal feed space. The
knowledge transfer between the two companies helps develop solutions,
formulate animal feed, characterize raw materials and implement R&D
trials and protocols to enter the animal feed industry in Nigeria.
Both companies tap each others proven expertise: Olam for its Africa experience and InVivo NSA for its animal feed proficiency.
JOB TITLE: Head Nutrition & Veterinary Nigeria M/F
NSA supports Olam in the design, equipment selection and installation
of its feed mills across Nigeria. Nutrition and formulation experts work
closely with Olams team to build a strong understanding of the local
market and develop cost effective formulation using both local and
imported raw materials.
InVivo NSA also trains Olams staff on
providing veterinary field support to poultry and fish farmers in order
to help deliver consistent product performance.
In addition, Olam
gains access to InVivo NSAs R&D and product development facilities
as well as their feed manufacturing units in other developing markets
across Asia and Latin America.
To drive and strengthen this
development in the Asian region, INVIVO NSA is recruiting a Head
Nutrition and Veterinary M/W used to work in developing countries and
exposed to Africa.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- S/he should have a strong knowledge on the nutritional properties of
all raw materials used in the feed industry, including alternative RM.
Good knowledge of micronutrients.
- S/he should have a strong track record on delivering high-quality
feed at optimal cost and hands-on experience on handling field
- S/ he will deal with farmers (small/medium/large).
- His/her experience should primarily be in Poultry and Fish.
- Degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Business or Marketing
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to travel
- The company is willing to pay for relocation for qualified candidates.
- +10 years of feed experience working across various markets
- English fluent
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The position is based at Abuja, Nigeria and will have 2
Nutritionists, 2 QA Managers and 3 Regional Veterinary Heads (+12 field
Vets) reporting to him/her. The team size will expand as more feed mills
are added in Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply