G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which
specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure
environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role
can only grow in importance.
G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with
operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In
this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our
employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play
in securing your world.
G4S recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
The Project Manager will:
- Coordinate the provision of contractual and ad hoc security
services to all clients nationwide, in compliance with legislation as
well as Company policies and procedures, to ensure the achievement of
budgeted financial targets.
- Be responsible for the effective and efficient management of staff (security personnel).
- Be responsible for the general management of operational exigencies in contract/project.
- Specifically be responsible for the effective management of all contracts’ financial performance.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a project management experience within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises (SMES).
- Be experienced in delivering services in a large and complex Client’s focused organization.
- Possess a HND/Degree in Management or Business related
discipline. Possession of relevant security management or business
qualification will be an added advantage.
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form), build and sustain working relationships.
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in security management &
operational development within a multinational organization or
small-medium enterprises (SMES).
We offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, annual leave
entitlement right from start date of employment and the opportunity to
play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing
world-class services to internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV’s and a
covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment
experience with proven abilities for the applied position to:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st July 2016.