German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is a not-for-profit,
non-sectarian, international non-governmental organisation founded in
1957. It has its headquarters in Wuerzburg, Germany.
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites. This will comprise 50% of the job
- Ensure that the quality of programme/project monitoring and
evaluation in the sites is of international standard and quality by
supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms
to ensure quality.
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams
- Document lessons learned and best practices in monitoring and evaluation, according to guidelines.
- Remain informed of current issues regarding monitoring and
evaluation of programmes in the TBL/HIV/AIDS/STI fields by review of
current literature and be alert to any implication of such research for
project and programme activities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the web-based data
capture of the programme and provide technical assistance and training
to the staff at the sites responsible for data entry.
- On a monthly /quarterly basis, analyse project/state level data and provide reports to National office and local partners.
Qualification and Experience
- Good First Degree
- Proven competence in modern training skills and/or ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Good knowledge of strategies for prevention, treatment and care of TBL/HIV/AIDS
- 3 years of practical experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating disease prevention and control activities
Additional Desirable Skills/Experience
- Good knowledge and ability to use computer software for word
processing, spreadsheets and basic epidemiological/statistical analysis
- Demonstrated abilities for teamwork
- Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral organisations in the country.
- The post does require extensive travelling for field-work
- Female candidates and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- An interview will be conducted and will contain a written test, and its scheduled to take place during the Second week of August, 2016.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2016