German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is a not-for-profit,
non-sectarian, international non-governmental organisation founded in
1957. It has its headquarters in Wuerzburg, Germany.
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites. This will comprise 50% of the job
- Ensure that the quality of programme/project monitoring and
evaluation in the sites is of international standard and quality by
supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms
to ensure quality.
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams
- Document lessons learned and best practices in monitoring and evaluation, according to guidelines.
- Remain informed of current issues regarding monitoring and
evaluation of programmes in the TBL/HIV/AIDS/STI fields by review of
current literature and be alert to any implication of such research for
project and programme activities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the web-based data
capture of the programme and provide technical assistance and training
to the staff at the sites responsible for data entry.
- On a monthly /quarterly basis, analyse project/state level data and provide reports to National office and local partners.
Qualification and Experience
- Good First Degree
- Proven competence in modern training skills and/or ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Good knowledge of strategies for prevention, treatment and care of TBL/HIV/AIDS
- 3 years of practical experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating disease prevention and control activities
Additional Desirable Skills/Experience
- Good knowledge and ability to use computer software for word
processing, spreadsheets and basic epidemiological/statistical analysis
- Demonstrated abilities for teamwork
- Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral organisations in the country.
- The post does require extensive travelling for field-work
- Female candidates and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- An interview will be conducted and will contain a written test, and its scheduled to take place during the Second week of August, 2016.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2016
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!