Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to
engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company
is “easing business burdens”, which is the
fundamental reason for our
existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human
Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business
Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information
Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE : Manager, Human Resources
Category : Human Resources
Reporting to: Manager Administration
Masters / Bachelors in Business Administration / Human Resource Management.
7-8 Years in organisations with more than 300 staff strength. Work experience in large hospitals would be an added advantage.
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization.
The role involves recruitment, training, human capital development, employee and industrial relation, salary and benefits, labour act compliance along with other statutory compliances related to employment, disciplinary and grievance issues.
Specific Job Duties
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining
employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs in consultation with the administration.
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate
selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and
conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and
scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and
implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 2016-08-15 00:00:00