Philly & Mools, is a privately owned company managed by certain
individuals in response to the growing and vibrant auto sector in the
Nigerian economy. A member of the Philly and Mools Group,
company has been able to achieve this by selling new cars and first
class imported used cars which represent our passion for quality,
character and a combination of strength and style in the execution of
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Team Lead
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial
statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Examine operations to ascertain accounting needs and to
recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial
- Maintain depreciation schedule for all asset
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial
commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or
to provide advice
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and
accounting systems, making use of current account software available.
- Five years Audit Experience
- Experience in usage of either SAGE, Quick Books or Tally
- Experience in Tax Issue
- Accounting Certification or Final Stage
Salary: 1,800,000 pa
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2016.