- Work directly with management to develop marketing programs, design marketing strategies, and implement marketing campaigns.
- Represents the organization at various community and business meetings; provides consultation and collaborates on projects
- Develop and execute innovative activities on social media
- Initiate and implement direct outreach marketing efforts to
potential external customers on behalf the company’s programs and
- Conduct market research and analysis, and establish data
management and tracking systems to improve the organization’s marketing
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Be self-learner, autonomous and be able to take initiative.
- Fully conversant with IT tools (Microsoft Office, Windows, databases…) and comfortable with social media.
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have background experience in human resource, marketing and/or project management.
- Have an excellent command of English (oral and written).
- Have good networking, representation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of mail “HR Marketing Officer”
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Application Deadline 15th September, 2016.