you able to process transactions accurately and efficiently in
accordance with established policies and procedures? Are you trustworthy
and accountable? Then look no further, our business requires your
The role of a cashier is fundamental in achieving our customer
satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Our ideal candidate will be
expected to carry-out the following duties
- Responsible for handling all cash transactions of customers and vendors
- Collating daily cash accounts
- Provide daily transaction report to Head accountant
- Execute cash and POS transactions
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports
- Resolve customer complaints over payment
- Daily bank transactions
- Other duties as required by your position
- The ideal candidate should be a Female OND/HND accounting degree
graduate with proven work experience in retail, cashier or sales. She
must possess Basic PC knowledge and should be familiar with a POS sales
- Experience: Minimum experience of 1 – 3 years in retail, cashier or sales position
Job Title: Administration Manager
you experienced in Administration and looking for an exciting role?
Have you got a background in Hospitality and are you looking for a new
challenge? If your answer is yes to both questions, we would love to
hear from you.
Our state of the art medical spa is looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily operations.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out
efficiently and effectively to allow other operations function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Oversee operations and management of Medspa and its staff
- Assess staff performance by providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Supervise the operations of the therapists and ensure that they adhere to service standards
- Work with the sales and marketing team to come up with various marketing strategies to ensure successful marketing campaigns
- Oversee the operations of the Front office to ensure they confirm
appointments and other tickles as part of our customer relationship
- Give weekly operations targets and assist in meeting set targets
- Keep adequate records of Medspa staff and suppliers
- Maintain stock inventory for the Spa
- The ideal candidate for this position is expected to have a minimum
second class lower degree on in Arts or the Social sciences. The Ideal
candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and
must be IT savvy.
- Experience: Minimum experience of 2-5 years in a similar position (preferably in the hospitality industry)
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified applicants should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position they are applying to as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: Friday the 16th of September 2016.
Only qualified candidates need apply.