Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of
professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting
experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing.
We are opening new
outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the
values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on
personal development and career growth.
The inventory manager will coordinate all warehouse activities across all location including the central warehouse.
- Develop, document and implement best practice inventory control and management control and processes.
- Ensure warehouse layout is optimally utilized by constantly reviewing layout, space utilization and materials
- Liase with procurement and inbound logistics to ensure effective planning of stock activities and adequate documentation
- Develop and implement policies to ensure stock items are properly stored in the warehouse to prevent damage and loss
- Oversee warehouse staff and conduct performance appraisal on a timely basis
- Continuously review warehouse activities and identify and implement initiation
- Ensure regular stock count exercise are performed and all discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Investigate in conjunction with internal audit damage/obsolete or missing stock items
- Get approval from management/financial controller on stock adjustments
- Coordinate and oversee the records/order cycle of all warehouse to eliminate stock out
- Devise ways to optimise inventory control procedures
- Ensure adequate stock accounting records are maintained- receipts and issuance
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained at all times in line with sales
- Authorise all stock good receipt and dispatch from central warehouse and equipment
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs
- Ensure the rule of First-in-first-out is complied with across all warehouse and our stores
Skills and Qualifications required
- Strong Microsoft office skills especially Microsoft Excel skill
- Strong problem solving skills
- An Analytical Mind with excellent Mathematical Abilities
professional work experience (at least a year experience as an
accounting officer) with relevant warehouse/inventory experience
- A management consulting background is an added advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Display of a high level of integrity
- Experience of Centralised Inventory Management Softwares
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply