Acegoals Integrated Solutions is web design firm that has all it takes
to step your business to the next level. We support businesses with web
solutions that cuts across professionalism, responsiveness,
and excellent customer support. We are a registered business under the
CAC with other subdivisions in the Recruitment (Career) and Messaging
Solutions industrial platforms.
Acegoals Integrated Solutions is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Product Manager (VAS)
- Under the supervision of the Head of Products, the Product
Manager will be required to work with a wide range of staff across the
- He will also work with network operators and with technical
service providers, open-source development communities and local
developers to test new and innovative ideas aiming at addressing real
life problems using mobile technology.
- Coordinate and provide support on overall product development
strategy and product roadmap development, including formulation, design,
planning and implementation in close collaboration with the Content
Unit, IT and Business Development where applicable
- Proactively scout for new innovative ideas and opportunities in mobile technology
- Promote and incubate products contained in the roadmap to support the attainment of the business’ growth targets
- Train staff and other end users, where applicable in the use of innovation products and processes.
- Document tested products and ensure effective sharing and
generation of knowledge on mobile technology innovations in the entire
- Support efforts to showcase successful product innovations at mobile technology forums
- Set up clear monitoring mechanisms for effectively launched
products to ensure their continued performance throughout the product
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships and lead proposal
development efforts with mobile network operators in collaboration with
the Business Development Unit where applicable.
- Develop partnerships and network with local innovators, youth
organizations, NGOs, cultural and religious organizations, the private
sector, local media and academia to build and provide a space to nurture
and test new and innovative ideasand build capacity.
- Coordinate and support development and testing of innovation
products to strengthen and improve efficiency and effectiveness of
service delivery. More specifically, provide technical support for
deployment of data-driven products and services –including negotiations
with mobile network companies and other service providers.
- Advanced university degree in Sciences, or other relevant
disciplines, with training or requisite experience in Product
Development in the Telecommunications industry (VAS sector)
- At least 5 years of experience with demonstrated results in Project/Program Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Experience in budgeting and coordinating projects
- Clear upward communication and management skills.
- Results oriented individual.
- Excellent team player with experience in creating environments
that are conducive to team participation and effective coordination
- Proven capacity to work with collaborative teams across different locations and with different technical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.