Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our client that is a start-up technology company that provides Medical Services.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- · Conduct basic quantitative and qualitative analysis
- · Prepare basic official documents and contribute to the preparation of more complex documents
- · Participate in meetings and briefings (both internal and external)
- · Interface with clients and effectively discharge any assigned tasks
- · Contribute to planning and organisation of the office and work schedules
- · Gather (continuously) crucial industry and business
intelligence that are relevant to the client’s business and ventures,
especially relating to government regulations and policies
- · Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools
- · Develops the business case
- · Plans and monitoring
- · Requirements planning/documentation
- · Translates and simplifies requirements
- · Requirements management and communication
- · Requirements analysis
- · Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- · Guide cost analysis process by providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- · Buildings relationship with existing clients as well as
business expansion in new markets to increase their current spends.
- · Drive peak performance for sales, devise and implement strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- · Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation – actualisation.
- · Generates proposals, responds to bids/tenders,
participating in appropriate networking events, coordinating marketing
activities, attending workshops, trade shows and seminars.
- · Developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirement with business operations.
- · Carries out presentations to prospective clients and give feedback to management.
- · Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- · Updates knowledge by participating in educational activities and continue education program.
- · Recommends actions by analysing & interpreting data, making comparative analyses and studying proposed changes in methods and resources
- · Conducts marketing, business, and trend analysis through the use of predictive statistics, customer profiling, and data analysis
- · Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- · Screens potential business deals by preparing and analysing marketing strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- · Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating client’s needs and goals.
- · Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas from regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new business
- · Implement company’s sales program by developing field sales action plan
- · Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- · Establishes and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- · Completes overall company’s sales operational requirement and following up on work results.
- · Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- · Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- · Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- · Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
Qualification and Experience:
- 2:1 in a Bachelors’ degree required in any program under the Management & Social Sciences, Pure Sciences or Law faculties.
- · Minimum of 6 years previous previous business development and sales experience is requisite
- · Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- · Masters degree or MBA is an added advantage
- · Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- · The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- · Business case development
- · Problem solving and analytical skills
- · Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required)
- · Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- · Teamwork
- · Quality Management
- · Innovation
- · Adaptability
- · Strategic Thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply