Freightliner Logistics Services Limited – We at freightliner logistics
welcome you to our world of advanced Transportation and Logistics
business; we are the preferred leader in the sector, delivering
innovative solutions with integrity to all stakeholders through tracks
of diligence by motivated staffs in the business.
Our aim is to deliver an unparalleled and seamless
Logistics/Transportation Services to our valued customers; abiding by
the highest professional and international practices in the sector.
Freightliner Logistics Services Limited is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Logistic/Personnel Officer
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews.
- Supervise staff as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations.
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics operations.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and
internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Involve in marketing of logistics services to clients
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or related fields.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a transport/logistics operation and management will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to the “Human Resources Manager” at: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th November, 2016.