Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life
science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67
countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance
life from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple
cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production,
to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Merck Group is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Nigeria Process Solution (m/f)
Req Id: 148436
- Responsible for the delivery and orchestration of sales activity
in a defined territory both directly and by coordinating distributors
and internal resources such as technical specialists and sales support.
- Develops and recommends a comprehensive sales plan regarding
area growth, defining market share, opportunities for growth, manpower
requirements, and key target accounts. Influences the development of
relationships with customers and maintains contact and rapport with
employees, customers, and prospects within assigned areas.
- Territory to be expanded to neighboring countries in the future.
- In collaboration with Field Marketing and Sales Development,
develops and implements specific Plans of Action that support strategies
for accounts and markets in the region.
- Acts as a project leader, focal point and decision maker
concerning all organizational and business topics related to his/her
Who you are:
- University Degree (Life Sciences or Engineering preferred)
- 7 years of experience and solid knowledge of the pharmaceutical
production process; either by working in or selling to the pharma market
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Strong financial acumen and negotiating
skills; able to use a variety of negotiation tools and engage customers
to multi year contract/commitment
- Fluency in English required
- Effective in project management and leadership in matrixed environments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply