Chlorophyll Solutions provides general ICT Advisory services as well as
metering services solution offerings for both Power Distribution
Companies and general residential, commercial and industrial
Chlorophyll Solutions is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- To ensure that all meter installations have been carried out
properly according to disco’s specifications. To ensure that all snags
are handled in a timely manner.
Essential Duties/Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing photographic evidence of meter installations carried out.
- Meet with Project Manager on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information pertaining to field work;
- Assist the Project Manager in planning and scheduling work;
- Report all snag issues to the Project Manager and plan resources for snag resolution;
- Ensure installation booklets are readily made available for all installations
- To carry out over the shoulder checks on installers to ensure
that they are performing metering installations to the standards
preferred by the Disco with the correct tools and equipment, and help in
identifying corrective actions.
- To carry out any additional checks or investigation functions as specified by the management team.
- Responding to snag resolution requests.
- Assist collation and submission of meter installations.
- Manage inventory of meters and accessories collected in house and from Disco and query any discrepancies;
- Raise quality issues that occur repeatedly during installations
- Degree in electrical engineering (NABTEB or OND or HND or BSC)
- Experience and good knowledge of single phase and three phase meter installation.
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to quickly and accurately input data to a bespoke excel templates
- Good attention to detail.
- Not older than 30 years
- High Level of Integrity
- Experience on metering project will be an advantage
- Experience and good knowledge of electrical house wiring
- Knowledge of the geographical area (Kebbi, Kaduna and Sokoto)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their resumes/CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants with experience in metering projects should highlight and elaborate on their experience
Application Deadline 25th October, 2016.