GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based
pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the
quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and
live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer
healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena
GlaxoSmithKline is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Requisition ID: WD96293
Position: Full time
- To do financial accounting of transactions in line with local
entity accounting policies, record Cash & banking transactions,
complete month end accounting in Mfg Pro.
- To Assist Finance Controller in routine accounting transactions in the Dept.
Dimensions of this Role
- Scrap Sales Accounting – N12M ( other than Fixed Asset Sale)
- WO close & costing in Mfg Pro- 300 Nos.
- PPV reporting & analysis
- Wastage analysis work order wise
- OE vetting
- Dashboard & Unison Reporting
- Material costing & Clearings for around 350 items of RM/PM
- Month-end accounting for Mfg Pro
- Financial accounting transactions at Site in compliance with financial & accounting policies.
- Do month end closing in Mfg Pro & extract file to JDE.
- Monthly work order close & do the wastage analysis, report for corrective actions.
- Manage all control a/cs in JDE ( 1400 series) after Mfg Pro
Extract & get then approved & posted before JDE Close for data
- Prepare & pass recovery journal before JDE close.
- Manage & Administers Operations on Dashboard (Cognos):
- Income statement
- Opex Expenses
- All Other analysis
- Standard Setting for all SKUs as per GSK Policy & agree Flip with Commercial.
- Drive & Support Operational Excellence in GMS for achieving
Cost reduction, complexity reduction and operational efficiencies.
Validate & report financial savings of OE as per GMS guidelines.
- Comply with GSK & Local Record retention policy
- Comply with EHS Policy & Quality Policy.
- Do efforts towards site mission statement.
- Work with Finance Manager on supplier Control A/c, Other Overseas Creditors to reflect valid and legitimate transactions
Key Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High Integrity
- Be pro-active and drive changes.
- Team Player & should possess good inter personal skills.
- Bachelors in Management Science or Accounting
- Around 5 years of working experience in areas of Finance, Cash Management.
- Exposure in ERP & online working environments.
- Must be computer literate. Sound knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Possess strong analytical skills & commercial acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply