Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000
with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap
identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu.
We decided to
change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over
the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of
performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Newgate Medical Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing/HMO Officer
Ref. No.: NMSL/2016/J0006
Contract Type: Full Time
- Must possess a First degree in Mathematics, Statistics,
Economics, Accounting or other related discipline from a reputable
- Other qualifications or certifications relating to this role will be an added advantage
- Must have at least one year work experience in HMO & Billing in a healthcare facility.
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation and other related accounting tasks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have a good grasp of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, etc)
- Must like meeting people, keeping and sustaining healthy relationships.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Must be smart, good looking, time-conscious and possesses good interpersonal relationship.
- Must be a good manager of time, resources, people and situations.
- Must not be more than 40 years of age. Must reside in Ikorodu or within proximity of Ikorodu.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2016.