Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a big player in the Paint/
Industrial Chemical sector of the Nigerian economy, is recruiting to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Report to: MD
Overview of Job
- Direct or coordinate Material Planning, Production planning,
Material procurement, warehousing, distribution and Logistics activities
to ensure no materials stock-out in the factory, drive efficiency,
reduce costs and improve service delivery.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Collate the sales forecast from the Sales team and translate
into Material Requirement Plan (MRP) and production planning in
conjunction with the production team.
- Drive the Sales & Operations Planning (S &OP) process and produce the weekly and monthly production master plan
- Monitor suppliers performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes
- Incorporate into the monthly master production plan
- Analyse inventories to determine inventory turns, reduce waste and optmise customer service delivery
- Supervise subordinates such as the procurement, inventory, fleet & logistic officers and the drivers.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing
material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing,
- Develop material costs forecast or standard cost list
- Monitor material price movement and advise management accordingly
- Negotiate prices with suppliers, vendors and transporters
- Select best distribution and transportation models to improve efficiency and optimize costs
- Bachelor’s Degree, required in relevant field.
- Working knowledge of MRP, required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, environment preferred.
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Business or scientific related degree, preferred.
- 5+ years of operational or scheduling, procurement, logistics experience required.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess an excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suites
Salary range is attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘SCPI’ as subject of mail
Note: Wrongly titled applications will not be considered, please be guided.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.