healthcare and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across
Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO
approved production facilities and by focusing on our first-class
We operate an integrated supply chain, from manufacturing/sourcing
our own products, marketing and distributing our own brands through our
own depots and distribution networks in Sub-Saharan Africa. We believe
this significantly differentiates us from our competitors, as we are
able to control costs more tightly enabling us to affordable pricing
model, yet supplying only the highest quality products.
Shalina healthcare has more than 40 brands and 250 products across
more than 15 therapeutic areas. Our heritage is in prescription and OTC
products; however we have diversified into consumer products and
hospital supplies in recent years. The Shalina product range covers many
therapeutic groups including analgesics, antibiotics, anti-malarial,
dermatology, vitamins and nutritional.
Job Title: Product Manager – Pharma Brands
- Define the implementation plans of the assigned brands.
- Manage the Annual & Quarterly brand planning cycle from
situation analysis, through planning and execution of tactical
- Actively contribute to brand and business strategy for the organisation.
- Conduct quarterly regional cycle meetings reviewing the brand performance and succeeding quarters brand plans
- Ensure all local communication and promotion is aligned with the
core brand strategy as provided by Central Marketing, ensuring
consistent communication of the brand key messages to create a distinct
- Maintain a tracking and review system to track, control and improve implementation of agreed marketing programs.
- Maintain records of all marketing activities, items and marketing spends.
- Provide inputs in developing Pricing and Packaging Strategies.
- Proactively communicate with Senior Management on the plans & business performance of the assigned brands.
- Drive market requirements for current & future brands/line
extensions by conducting market research and feasibility studies through
in house team or external agencies.
- Conducting regional product knowledge training workshops to improve the knowledge and communication strategy of the sales team.
- Provide in-depth industry, market & competitive brand analysis through market research & surveys.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing and Local Sales to develop and execute sales tactics, tools and marketing input materials.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Central Marketing, Local Sales, Regulatory, Local Management team
- Key Customers (Key Accounts, Opinion Leaders, Pharmacists,
Paramedics etc), Market research agencies, Ad agencies, Media & BTL
agencies ( where needed)
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Minimum Qualifications: BBA with specialisation in Marketing/B.Pharm/B.Sc Life Sciences (MBA preferred)
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years in Brand management of Pharma Ethical/ OTC brands in Nigeria
- Skills: Excellent team player with ability to
influence cross functional teams without formal authority must be
analytical and should have very good presentation skills. Must be very
good in MS office applications. Should be willing to travel extensively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply