Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading private
educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery
and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos.
We are seeking an experienced highly motivated and result-oriented Secondary school teacher to fill the position of:
Job Title: Guidance Counsellor
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities
to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to
encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them
deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Skills and Competencies
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Team building skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Education.
- A Master’s degree in Counseling will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years counselling experience in an educational setting.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!