Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the
cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding
the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of
ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From
printers and 3LCD
projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and
augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of
award-winning products to customers across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Account Manager – Consumer Retail Channel
Job number: AFIS00034
Location: NG – Home Office
Contract type: Permanent
- Epson are recruiting for a Consumer Account Manager, as a
Consumer Account Manager in the Consumer Sales division of Epson, you
will develop and implement the consumer sales plan for designated
customers/partners to generate business growth and maximise sales of
- This position has a strong retail focus linked to Consumer
Products. We are looking for a seasoned professional with a proven
track record of showing growth within South African’s Retail and E-tail
- Promote the complete or appropriate Epson range in 1st/2nd tier accounts to increase Epson sales growth.
- Efficient administration to ensure prompt payments made by channel partners.
- Ensure the timely collection of sales and inventory data to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity.
- Set targets, business objectives and commercial terms for
accounts to deliver the financial and non-financial goals on sales
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for growth in the accounts.
- Agree and review marketing plans that maximise sales and deliver the Epson strategy.
- Ensure optimal implementation of the generic marketing campaigns within accounts.
- Track ROI of campaigns run in conjunction with channel partners.
Communications and Reporting:
- Input to the forecasting process.
- Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and review promotional activities with this knowledge.
- Co-ordinate assistance from other teams to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts.
- Work effectively with the Reseller/End User team to optimise Epson’s sales.
- Ensure that CRM data is received correctly and in required timeframes from all accounts.
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts.
- Manage daily and weekly activities to meet agreed targets.
- Provide monthly summary of highlights, issues and actions for each account.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Consumer Account Management background preferably within the specialist sector of the channel
- Experience and ideally strong relationship with retail buyers.
- Innovative approach.
- Specific experience in managing the relationship with retail buyers.
- Understanding of high street style Retail sales promotions,
SPIVS and Broadsheet promotions whilst managing the balance between
Retail and regular OPEN CHANNEL resellers.
- Fundamental understanding of the broader Channel is most important.
- Evidence of academic achievement.
- Selling IT Hardware into Multi-Site Retailers is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply