SaroAfrica International Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop
Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to
the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a
distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.
We have our head office
located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West
and Central African Countries.
SaroAfrica International Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Agric Economics, Extension and Agronomy
- Accounting, Economics, Business Admin
- Public Admin, HR Management
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by March 2017.
- Minimum of 2.1.
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Ability to sell.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- 25 and below as at last birthday
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have applied to in the past 2 years, don’t apply.
Application Deadline 17th February, 2017.