Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and
pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan
Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved
production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution
Shalina Healthcare is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager – Pharma Brands
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Define the implementation plans of the assigned brands.
- Manage the Annual & Quarterly brand planning cycle from
situation analysis, through planning and execution of tactical
- Actively contribute to brand and business strategy for the organisation.
- Conduct quarterly regional cycle meetings reviewing the brand performance and succeeding quarters brand plans
- Ensure all local communication and promotion is aligned with the
core brand strategy as provided by Central Marketing, ensuring
consistent communication of the brand key messages to create a distinct
- Maintain a tracking and review system to track, control and improve implementation of agreed marketing programs.
- Maintain records of all marketing activities, items and marketing spends.
- Provide inputs in developing Pricing and Packaging Strategies.
- Proactively communicate with Senior Management on the plans & business performance of the assigned brands.
- Drive market requirements for current & future brands/line
extensions by conducting market research and feasibility studies through
in house team or external agencies.
- Conducting regional product knowledge training workshops to improve the knowledge and communication strategy of the sales team.
- Provide in-depth industry, market & competitive brand analysis through market research & surveys.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing and Local Sales to
develop and execute sales tactics, tools and marketing input materials.
Communications & Working Relationships
- Central Marketing, Local Sales, Regulatory, Local Management team
- Key Customers (Key Accounts, Opinion Leaders, Pharmacists,
Paramedics etc), Market research agencies, Ad agencies, Media & BTL
agencies where needed)
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum Qualifications: BBA with specialisation in Marketing/B.Pharm/B.Sc Life Sciences (MBA preferred)
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years in Brand management of Pharma Ethical/ OTC brands in Nigeria
- Skills: Excellent team player with ability to influence cross
functional teams without formal authority must be analytical and should
have very good presentation skills. Must be very good in MS office
applications. Should be willing to travel extensively within Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!