We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied
company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical
Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed
to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost
operator in the
livestock industry in Nigeria.
We currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job title: Corporate Communication Officer
Location: Ogere, Ogun
Under the supervision of the Corporate Communication Manager, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in Coordinating activities and events
- Assisting in conducting awareness raising campaigns, information dissemination workshops etc. (for target groups)
- Planning content and writing copy for publications such as product brochures, sales leaflet, corporate brochure, newsletter etc.
- Supporting the management of strategic communications
conferences and exhibitions -including setting purpose and objectives,
pre-planning, briefings, logistics, presentations, posters exhibitions,
conference roles and responsibilities etc.
- Assisting in managing the productions of articles for external media presence (hard copy & Digital)
- Preparing news release when the company launches products or upgrade existing ones
- Other duties as it may be assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Qualified and interested candidate should possess a minimum of
B. Sc. /BA in Mass Communication, Social Sciences or the
humanities/English Language from accredited University.
- Certifications an advantage including Communication system
- Extensive public relations experience required
- Experience in media, communications or journalism
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both communications and strategic programs and supporting tactics
- Ability to coordinate event
- Extensive knowledge of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the web
- Sound critical thinking skills
- Professional printing/publishing coupled with ability to present concepts verbally
- Strong writing, editing, proof reading, layout and design
- Strong understanding of the advertising roles
- Sound written and verbal communication skill, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be between 25-35 years
- Minimum of 2 years of professional services in communication roles
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to Human Resources & Admin via: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2017.