Job Title: Health and Safety Officer (HSE)
- Ensuring safety in working place
- Setting and implementing HSE policies
- Investigate and record incidents and accidents and complaints.
- Carry out daily inspection on trucks before they are dispatched
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
- Carry out risk assessment and determine how it can be reduced
- Improve HSE working behaviour, coaching and supporting other
employees at all levels to improve Health and safety culture of the
- Reporting to management
- Ensuring all equipment are properly installed correctly and safely
- Monitor Health and safety performance and ensuring compliance to safety rules.
- Excellent written, communication, relations & interpersonal skills.
- An investigative mind.
- Must pay attention to details.
- A certification in professional HSE.
- Must have not less than 5years HSE working experience in any of these industries; Haulage/Transportation, Oil and Gas.
- An HND/B.Sc degree.
- Must be willing to relocate to Calabar.
- Ability to understand and analyse information and situations
- Good problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2017.