The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the under
listed candidates were successful in the aptitude test for Nigerian Navy
Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 Selection Exercise held on
17th December 2016. The candidates are hereby invited to appear before
the DSSC 24 Selection Board for further screening at the Nigerian Navy
Secondary School Ojo,
Lagos from 10th – 24th April 2017. Candidates are
to report on 10th April 2017, those who fail to report on stipulated
date automatically stand disqualified.
The Exercise will involve the screening of academic
certificates/credentials, medical test, physical fitness test, written
and oral examinations.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials including:
- Statement of Results.
- Testimonial for Primary and Secondary Schools attended (with Scratch Cards for Verification of O’Level Results).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Four (4) recent coloured Passport Photographs.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of Cutleries.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!