Ladkem Eye Hospital – We are a registered
organization with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and
the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of
optometric and ophthalmologic services. The hospital was established
since 1990, totally committed to quality
and effective comprehensive
treatment of eye problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Optometrist
- Must possess a Doctor of Optometry degree from a reputable institution;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must be teachable and courteous;
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
- Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria;
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letter, detailed resume, and credentials to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere,
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 27th May, 2017.