Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) – A personnel logistics company located in Ikeja, providing the following services; Manpower supply & development, Travel management, Protocol, Logistics and accommodation services in Lagos is expanding it team;
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager
Successful candidates will be involved in supervising the kitchen & Stewards in providing food & beverage services to guests which entails overseeing various tasks in the Food & Beverage department.
- · Oversee and manage the operations and delivery functions for the kitchen as well as cafe.
- · Ensure the appropriate delivery of orders and promote customer service.
- · Ensure proper handling of food during the delivery process to maintain high hygiene standards.
- · Selection, Training, Development and Discipline of personnel when required.
- · Overall maintenance of the operation at a level in keeping with the standards prescribed.
- · Report any deficiencies in equipment and facilities.
- · Achieve budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability.
- · Preparation of Sales Promotions & Mailings.
- · Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.
- · To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- · Completion of monthly inventory.
- · Establish a rapport with clients to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- · Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
- · Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
- * Minimum HND Catering & Hotel Management
- * Experience in similar role in the hospitality industry with atleast 3 years of work experience would be an advantage.
- * Have a good knowledge on how to service guests professionally and efficiently.
- * Should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org