IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology
company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is
one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its
flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos,
Nigeria, the company has pioneered
Video-On-Demand for Nollywood
content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest
online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Kiosk Customer Service Attendant
- Manages and attend to customers that comes to the iROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment.
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitor.
- Calling IROKOtv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues.
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes.
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them
- Download movies on their phones
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management.
- Candidates should possess relevant educational qualification
- Previous customer service experience.
- Must be friendly and fluent in English
- Should be familiar with smartphones (Android) and mobile applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come in for an open interview as detailed below:
Dates: 18th,19th, 22nd & 23rd of May 2017
Time: 10:00am Respectively
Address: No 8, Adebayo Mukuolu Street, Anthony village, Lagos State.
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2017.