Job Title: Property Manager
- Creates and maintains a conducive interface between tenants and the Landlord
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills and forecasting requirements
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints and enforcing rules of occupancy
- Supervision of repairs and renovations
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Frequent update of tenancy schedule which includes vital details
of rent payment, tenancy period, place of tenant’s employment, terms of
payment and tenancy status.
- Supervision of repair works undertaken by team (structural, electrical and services repairs inclusive).
- Reviews, renewals and termination of leases.
- Regular repairs and renovation works on all properties.
- Ensuring that the Landlord is compliant with legislation and
contractual obligations by ensuring that required safety obligations are
- Providing an advisory, forward-thinking and bespoke service to tenants to ensure retention rates remain high
- Seeking opportunities to increase revenue for the Landlord.
- A good first or second degree in Estate Management, or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years working experience in similar positions
- Proactive and hardworking
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, networking skills negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with
clients, government officials, private industry officials and
- Highly articulate and numerate.
- Advanced ICT skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.