KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory
Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people
have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary
professional services to both local and international organizations
within the Nigerian business
community. Our vision is to build and
sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our
people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Accounting Academy Intern
Auto Req ID: 123431BR
Engagement Type: Internship
About the Program
- The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to
create an opportunity for qualified Graduate Accountants to join the
Audit Division of the firm upon completion of the mandatory National
Youth Service Corps – NYSC.
- The academy enables Accounting Graduates and other eligible
individuals to gain professional qualification in Accounting – ACA,
before they join the Audit Division of KPMG. Some of the benefits
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams.
- They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
- Accounting Graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Non Accounting Graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Accounting Graduates, who have completed Youth Service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming
- ACA qualified
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously
Note: Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply