Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria
operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl
beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol
(TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager, Packaging
Level: L5 (M2)
Reports To: Packaging Manager
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Supervise, prioritise and coordinate all activities of shift team with best possible efficiencies and optimum KPI’s.
- Develop & deliver improved performance against targets
through effective problem solving, , planned activity with Manufacturing
- Lead implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality, environment and hygiene standards
- Control cost of packaging by minimising process waste,
maximising efficiencies and taking appropriate actions to reduce
downtime and improve quality.
- Manage team’s individual training & development within clear improvement plans,
Barriers to Success in Role
- Skill set and training levels of team members.
- Ability to develop, coach or motivate employees effectively.
- Packaging needs not fulfilled, or machinery may not operate efficiently, increasing cost to the company.
- Ability to solve problems effectively and make quick decisions, affects efficiencies, quality and cost.
- If work rules are not adhered to, there is increased opportunity for workplace injury to employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply