The Workplace Centre Limited is a World Class
Skills Development and HR/ICT Consulting Services organisation that
adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Switchboard / OTS Operator
- To increase customer satisfaction by providing efficient,
prompt, trouble free and courteous communications support for hotel
guests and hotel employees by operating the hotel communication system
in line with the hotel’s corporate guidelines and service concepts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate clearly and courteously in English
- Demonstrates fluency in the use of equipment
- Increases hotel revenue by promoting food and beverage alternatives within the hotel
- Transfer external and internal calls promptly to the correct extension
- Respond to and direct guests regarding questions about the hotel, in-house facilities, local events and attractions
- Stays current with developments by reviewing the communication log book each shift, updates log book for next shift
- Is able to operate switchboard, telefax, keep equipment, printer, hotel alarm systems and other front office equipment
- Minimum of OND or it’s equivalent in Social Sciences or Humanities
- Minimum of 2-3 years post qualification cognate experience
- Age: 20 years and above.
- Presentation skill
- Oral and Written communication
- People skills
- Analytical skills
- Team/relationship building
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com using “Switchboard _Hotel” as subject.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 18th May, 2017.