HR Interglobal Resources Limited – Our client, is a
reputable company in Food and Beverage Sector of the economy. Due to its
present expansion it seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Human Resources/Administration
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- B.Sc/HND in the Social Sciences with a Master’s Degree in
Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or an MBA in Personnel
- Must be at least a full member of CIPM. He must also be a self starter that can work without supervision.
- He will have responsibility for planning, developing and
implementing strategy for HR management and development including
recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance,
counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development,
industrial and labour relations, succession planning, morale and
motivation, culture, attitudinal development, General Administration as
well as performance management.
- A minimum of 12 years working experience out of which at least
half must have been spent in top management position in a relevant
- A member of AFBTE committee of Human Resources expert relevant and a plus.
- Remuneration is competitive and depends on experience and qualification.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!