Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid
Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement Lead Executive
Job Opening ID: WKN/25/JB
- We are sourcing for an experienced cost-conscious professional to take over our purchasing operations.
- You will set up and oversee all the processes and policies to
mitigate wastage, get value for money, improve the quality of purchased
products and manage and improve vendor relationships.
- We are forward thinking with operations across different states
in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, UK, Dubai, and still expanding into new
markets in Africa and in the USA.
- Process purchase requisitions/orders within purchasing authority.
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
- Establishing and negotiating contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Monitor and improve team performance.
- Support team members in achieving strategic objectives.
- Appraise and recommend training needs for assigned team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Must have worked with ERP solutions in a structured environment
- Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, ERP Systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 16th June, 2017