Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- We are hiring for the position of Security Guard who will at alert at all time and dedicated to work .
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs .
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized guards are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing gallant guard.
- We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Job Title: Business Developer
Job ID: NSL 022
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja
Type: Full Time
Responsibilities of the Business Developer
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas
- Minimum Qualification SSCE .
- (Ex-service Men will be preferred).
- 3 to 4 years of related security guard experience
- 1 – 2 years of security gadgets handling
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and any other Nigeria languages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should drop hardcopy of their CV’s at:
No 4 Odienna Close,
For further Enquiries call or visit: 090 501 26891