Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Work with and expand the current database of prospective clients within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business
- Pitching the Company’s products and/or services to potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Understand the business needs, plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Market Research
- 10 years minimum work experience as a Business Development Executive within the Engineering industry
- Minimum requirement B.Sc in Business Management or related degree
Job Title: Head of Accounts
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problem
- 10 years minimum work experience as an Accounts Manager preferably within the hospitality industry
- Minimum requirement B.Sc in Accounting
Job Title: Head of Procurement
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- 10 years minimum work experience as a Procurement Manager preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Minimum requirement B.Sc in Accounting or related area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th November, 2017.