Chemiron International Limited and Drury Industries Limited was established In 1987 and 1986, respectively. Chemiron is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Operator
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- To achieve the required coverage of customers at all levels (Distributors, Doctors, sub Distributors and Retail shops)
- Candidates should possess good interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with the customers.
- Candidates should be able to explain product benefits to the customers
- Candidates should be responsible for daily reports to the HOD, Managers and foreign office.
- Candidates need to be creative and innovative to promote Chemiron as a product and Brand to create awareness and demand.
- Candidates must be conversant with product pricing and cash policy.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science and Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting and Economics, etc.
- Sales and Marketing work experience with at least 2 years will be an added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Relevant production knowledge
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for Product research and Product review on website
- Must be able to read, analyze and translate data.
- Ability to deliver company guidelines on all aspects related to product application, quality and promotion.
- Must be sharp and articulate with figures and good mathematically.
- Trust on Brand image and confidence to deliver instructions
- Team leadership skill
- Should have the analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan various activities and quality meetings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
The HR Manager,
Chemiron International Limited,
Plot 12 Block B,