An indigenous manufacturing plant located in kogi state, is currently recruiting exceptional talent with high level of initiative in the positions below:
Job Title: Miller
- Responsible for the efficient coordination of daily milling activities Daily monitoring and follow up for milling efficiencies and product quality
- Utilizes unique milling skills to troubleshoot/perform adjustments as needed
- May regulate feeder mechanism on machines not equipped with automatic regulators.
- Minimum of (2) years relevant experience and be conversant with pumps and industrial millers
Job Title: Turbine Operator
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and uninterrupted power generation and supply to the plant in accordance with set target.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of the turbine as well as monitoring readings of field gauges and other instrument of the equipment to ensure efficient operation of the plant.
- Perform regular maintenance (preventive and corrective) of the turbine and other ancillary equipment used.
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (power option)
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience and should have adequate knowledge of turbines and power generating equipment.
Job Title: Boiler Operator
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a manufacturing company and should be conversant with pumps, turbines and boiler operations.
Job Title: Chiller – R.O Water Treatment Plant Officer
- Responsible for ensuring that water is properly treated for- the uses intended in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and company quality standards.
- Responsible for carrying out quality checks and chemistry control Must have adequate knowledge on the operation and preventive/corrective maintenance activities on industrial chillers and compressors.
- HND / B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry or any related field with minimum of 2 years relevant experience in water treatment function and must have sound knowledge of Reverse Osmosis water treatment.
Job Title: Cooking – Fermentation Officer
- Tend to fermenting tanks and auxiliary equipment Regulates steam, air, and gas pressure in tank to ensure that chemical reaction of yeast and fermentation process is taking place, according to formula.
- B.Sc / HND in Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply if you are not willing to be interviewed at the plant site in Kogi.
Application Deadline 24th October, 2017.