PFL is an international education consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and operating in Nigeria since 1997. We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Counselor
- To effectively recruit students of high quality to register with PFL Education;
- Handle the conversion process from applications to visas for all students registered with the Counsellor;
- To achieve at least 80% conversion ratio per intake with all registered students.
Core Working Relationships
- Front Desk Officer/CRM Officer, Virtual Counselling Team, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, Marketing Manager, Human Resources, General Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Marketing and Promoting PFL institutions to prospective students
- Develop and initiate student recruitment strategies that will have good return on investment.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and initiate alliances that will strengthen the PFL brand and ensure with relevant organizations including scholarship bodies.
- Ensure constant communication with enquirers and walk in clients.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to regarding student recruitment activities.
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information and choices available to prospective students
- Maintain full update on all PFL partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures
- Provide appropriate counselling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options at the University/College.
- Conversion of all prospective clients – ensuring clients register
- Meet with students and sponsors to ensure appropriate requirements for course applications are met.
- Provide comprehensive support service to applicants during the application and conversion process
- Using CRM operations to log-on applications to institutions for monitoring, follow-up and conversion
- Handle general enquires for all PFL divisions
- Provide overall excellent service to all clients
- Update and provide weekly reports to the Branch Manager on student status, application, enquiries and registrations
- Provide full visa counselling guidance for registered applicants
- Processing and forwarding clients applications to institutions of choice
- Inform Branch Manager of any delay regarding applications from different universities
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- A first Degree from a reputable tertiary institution with the demonstration of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Experience in an administrative role – essential
- Knowledgeable and widely read.
- Experience of working in international education – essential
- Marketing experience especially in international education – Required
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational skills – essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Working knowledge of marketing principles and the local market terrain – desirable
- Good report writing and analytical skills – essential
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of international higher education – essential
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Organised and methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positive and flexible attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th October, 2017.