Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with special focus on provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Applicants should be able to:
- Prepare financial statements from incomplete records without supervision including cash flow statements and notes to the accounts.
- Training and development of training materials in basic accounting and taxation at seminars and clients’ locations
- Visit clients occasionally to provide on-site accounting or tax services as may be required including data entries using accounting packages
- Company income tax computations including capital allowances and deferred tax
- Prepare monthly budget, trial balance, comparative financial statement, and bank reconciliation statements for clients and for Beckley
- Liaise with clients regularly to obtain records and information required to prepare monthly budget, trial balance, financial statements and bank reconciliation statement
- HND or B.Sc Accounting with a minimum of 3 years practical experience.
- May be partly qualified with tax experience.
- Age: 35 to 40 years
- Corporate Finance,
- Attention to Detail,
- Deadline-Oriented and
- Data Entry Management.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly in addition to Pension, Leave allowance, 13th month pay and Health Insurance for self, spouse and two children.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th November, 2017.