Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lekki Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Reporting to: CEO
- Prompt Monthly MIS Report.
- Analysis of related Bank charges – identification of over deductions if any.
- Prompt renditions of statutory returns.
- Monthly Report on Asset Register in line with company capitalization policy.
- To independently manage and coordinate the routine accounting/reporting of financial activities as and when required by Management.
Detailed Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review and Analysis of transactions posted into the system are in line with the IFRS.
- Maintain and regularly update the Assets Register.
- Prompt rendition of statutory returns to the 3 tiers of Government agencies, in respect of WHT, VAT, CIT, PIT, etc.
- Monitoring compliance to internal control and standard operating procedure put in place by CEO as it relates to Accounts and other financial dealings
- Ensure Proper safeguard of Assets and Liabilities of the organization through efficient and effective internal control systems.
- Review Bank reconciliation statement and analysis of Bank charges to ensure no overcharge.
- Preparation of monthly report to the CEO & shareholders in line with approved format.
- Any other assignment deemed necessary by Accounts Head.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting with ACA.
- Not less than 5-years in Oil and Gas or Marine Operations, Must have knowledge of accounting packages.
- Any nationality, preferable Nigerian
- 30 – 35 years old, but we will not limit the search by this range
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV’s (MS Word Format) and photographs to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates residing within Lekki- Ajah Axis will be given preference.
Application Deadline 26th December 2017.