AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
We have the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our Supply Chain Unit:
Job Title: Store Officer
Ref. No: SPC/STOF
Reporting to the AGM Stores, this person will be responsible for ensuring proper inventory is kept and record keeping maintained at the Company’s General Store to facilitate accurate identification and retrieval of items.
The person will ensure that the stores are organised to function at optimum capacity and that materials received locally and internationally are properly checked and matched with LPOs issued, and book records reflect accurately the physical stock position of all items (consumables, spare parts, tools and equipment) at all times:
- Receive all items from local and international suppliers.
- Raise Material Transfer Note and maintain a register for the movement of all such items.
- Produce a weekly report of items already issued out but for which issue tickets are yet to be raised.
- Maintain records of items of third parties and properly separate same from company stock.
- General house-keeping activity.
- Provide computer generated issue slips for all items collected within two days of collection.
- May be required to perform and/or supervise lifting and handling operations.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- 3-5 years working in the stores or technical department of an oil and gas engineering service company is a requirement
- A relevant inventory management certification will be an added advantage; Ability to drive a forklift is also an added advantage.
- Must show evidence of mastery of Inventory software
- Knowledge of modern store/ warehousing procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials; basic stock inventory procedures; requisitions, purchase orders, invoices etc. is a pre-requisite
- A thorough understanding of Inventory Management and Reporting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills a pre-requisite
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!