Hyinsco is a business development consulting firm that provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies. We utilize unique and proven methodologies to deliver actionable results to clients in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
- Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization.
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- An Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration is a plus
Application Deadline 11th December, 2017 .
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org