Codetouch was incorporated with the vision of applying industry best practice to solving technological problems at all levels. The company has a diversified experience in the areas of Information and communication technology that span through software development and maintenance, ebusiness advisory and project management, IT equipment procurement, ePayment/Mobile payment solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Software Engineers: Backend + Full stack
- We are looking for software engineers with a passion for applying best practices and creating new things.
- You will design, implement and test solutions in various spaces from manufacturing to payment.
- You will be part of a small and agile team of professionals building world class solutions from Nigeria.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in solution workshops and write technical documentations as required
- Develop solutions, both new and existing
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting, resolve bugs from a issues database
- Preferably a University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
- Strong understanding of file i/o, socket and network programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
- Must have a strong analytical skillset and be courageous enough to take on new challenges and learn new things quickly.
- A high level of commitment to the job
- A passion for software engineering
- An open mindset i.e. a desire to learn and to impact your colleagues and the rest of the world.
- Good understand of developing and running micro-services is a plus.
- A good knowledge of developing enterprise solutions with JEE or Node or some other JVM based web frameworks (Grails, Vert.x, Spring, Lift, Cascade, Conjure etc.) is required. Alternatively, candidate should be able to demonstrate good strength in asp.net, Django, Flask etc.
- Good knowledge of programming standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of restructured text is welcome
- A very good understanding of one or more relational database management system (MySQL, PotgreSQL, MSSQL Server, Oracle) or NoSQL database system.
- You have contributed to one or more solution in use by customers.
- Experience with object oriented designs and development
- Candidate must have a good working knowledge of some source control tools i.e. git, mercurial, svn.
- Candidate must know how to write unit tests
- An understanding of cloud technologies including container technologies is an added advantage
- Candidates must be willing to help with troubleshooting escalated issues in a timely manner
- A working knowledge of Linux.
- A good understanding of build tools and continuous integration is an added advantage
- Candidates should have a good understanding of private cloud infrastructures, preferably Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 5th March, 2018.