IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, IT Business & Budget Management
Reports To: Senior Manager, IT Business Demand & Application Management
- To manage all aspects of the OSS platforms and services as provided to our internal customer (NOC).
- This involves managing customer relationship, holding CAB discussions, vendor management and issues resolution
- Responsible for Payment and Budget Management
- IT Business alignment, through business relationship management
- Champion process standardization for IT functions and continuous monitoring of IT functions and strategy roadmap
- Development of user requirement specification and aligning user requirements with technical specifications
- Budget Planning and management for all associated IT costs and spend
- Evaluation and monitoring of current and potential IT spend
- Billing, invoicing review, verification, reporting and reconciliation
- IT projects business case development and justification for approval of the IT Director
- IT process and function standardization, requirement analysis and documentation
IT Resource Planning, Portfolio and Vendor Contract Management:
- IT service portfolio management based on sound decisions on IT
- Develop frameworks for IT prioritization and resource planning
- Handle and review vendor contracts and align with IT strategic objectives
- Reporting as and when required
- Escalate issues as and when appropriate to the Senior Management
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years preferably within telecoms operator environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Excellent management and organizing skills
- Prior experience in IT functions and IT business alignment
- Knowledge of ERPs, IT Business Analysis, and overall Application Development
- Work closely with other IT Managers to align work streams and deliverables
- Work closely with Senior Manager-IT Business Demand & Application Management to clarify and align user requirements as well as the IT Business Quality Manager to ensure technical specifications meet user requirements.
- Financial management, IT funding, IT investment cost-benefit analysis, reporting, and reconciliation
- Vendor management
- Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: [email protected] indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2018.