Oxford Test Preparation Co. was set up in 2005 as a first of its kind, one-stop solution provider of requirements most especially the required test/ exams to fulfilling dreams of overseas education. Since inception, we have successfully trained hundreds of student most of which secured admissions into top Universities around the globe most especially in the USA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and PR (Manager)
- Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding in consultation with staff and clients.
- To build unique selling propositions and differentiators for the products and provide support to boost sales of each of the product in the market.
- Define the marketing mix per segment and provide data & insight to support business development strategy
- Development of the annual marketing plan
- Propose and monitor the validated marketing budget
- Define and manage the customer journey across each product segment and propose adjustment based on the customer experience
- To deliver a customer experience that evokes a sense of ownership, acceptance and belonging for the target market
- Prepare report and continuous indicators for measuring customer service delivery to EXCO & branches and follow-up on the action plan
- Regular surveys, feedback sessions and events to measure levels of satisfaction or dissatisfaction of customers
- Monitor client retention rates and organize regular customer engagements
- Design, implement and monitoring of customer reward and loyalty schemes to sustain customer base and encourage referrals
- Ensure high quality customer service standard for the network
- Building and sustaining a reputable image for the brand within identified markets to gain favourable market share and gain customer trust & loyalty for the brand.
- Maintaining a visible brand identity by ensuring uniformity for internal & external branches based on the
- Group brand manual. Ensure that the brand is visible, positive and compliant on all material/support
- Animate the brand ambassador campaign for the branch network
Advertising & Commercial Communication:
- To develop messages and speeches which talk to each segment for each product and services
- To create communication materials
- To manage media planning and media buying for communication materials
- Monitor & evaluate the impact of each media campaign
- Below the line communication: Organize road shows, tradeshows and market storms to create awareness for products and services
Research & Studies:
- Mystery shopper activities to monitor competition and stay up-to-date with trends to strategically position ourselves favorably within existing and new markets
- Direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in the industry
- Competitor watch and monitoring
- To provide relevant industry related information that may guide the development and introduction of tailored and innovative products for target markets.
- Market count, background research and zoning for network expansions
- Mystery shopper activities to measure brand acceptance and collect feedback on brand perception and acceptance
Events & Sponsorship:
- Organize and participate in social events that support each product/brand objective and will create an avenue for target market to connect emotionally with the Advans brand.
- Organize & partner events that support bank’s objectives for clients, products, services/brand all through the year
- Organize internal events to sustain customer loyalty and brand love
- Develop and participate in corporate social initiatives to provide support and development for host communities within the environment
- To ensure all Staff are up-to-date on internal activities, events, awards or social initiatives
- Maintaining Staff interaction and contribution through publication of news and motivational pieces on the intranet.
- Direct the creation of internal communications, press releases and speeches compliant with brand standards for all internal & external communication by standard.
- To ensure all stakeholders (external public) are provided up-to-date information on product, services and industry related updates.
- To ensure website has up-to-date information on brand, product & services
- Search engine optimisation
Social Performance Monitoring:
- Monitoring and collate information for social performance monitoring
- Provide reports and update to the SPM champion at the board
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Other Relevant Professional Qualifications
- 4+ marketing communications experience with at least 2 years in management position
- Communication. Strong oral and written communication skills. Comfortable presenting to senior management and large groups.
- Analytical ability. Ability to analyze data/reports and produce actionable insights that drive of business performance, generally and in specific problem areas.
- Marketing acumen; expert in understanding and application of theoretical and practical approaches to marketing and brand or product management.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th September, 2018.