Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement Officer
- The BU comprises of a dedicated Business Development Team, Engineering Team, Customer Implementation Services and Settlement Team.
- Following the growth in usage of the VigiPay platform and in the volume of transactions, we are currently sourcing to hire a Settlement Officer to join our settlement team to assist handle and settle transactions.
- VigiPay is an end-to-end aggregated payment platform that enables clients to receive and make payments from numerous bank accounts as a licensed Payment Solution Service Provider.
- The VigiPay Corporates Business Unit is responsible for the end-to-end management of the delivery of the VigiPay services to external corporates and internal Venture Garden Group subsidiaries.
- This involves strategy design and execution, business development, client system integration operations, client settlement, and reconciliation.
Principal Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Check daily transactions data on the platform to detect there are no error or fraudulent transactions.
- Ensure consistency across all systems that handle the transaction.
- Liaise with the bank on reconciliation and settlement issues.
- Handle NIBBS settlement and cards settlements.
- Continually enhance our current process.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a financial institution handling card settlement.
- Good knowledge of WebPay, Cards and accounting skills.
- Reconciliation experience is desired.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Comfortable working with massive data sets.
- Good eye for detail to detail.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply